23 March 2007

Old Photo's



I'm a very slow scrapper. I've started an album in 2003 and just finished it last weekend. Today I've posted some of my LO's on the 2peas gallery. It is so much fun to read the peanut praise....or not, then you know enough. (Today I've also received a praise in French!)

Yesterday I've received my first Happy Mail from my partner Sally from Texas. She made me happy with a beautiful self made card, a lot of chipboard and prima flowers. Thank you Sally! I'm al little sad, she still didn't receive the package that I've send her a month ago, with this beautiful felt. Well, time for a new mail; must think of something new and interesting, maybe something not-scrap related?


1 comment:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

You are so right with the praise.. If you don't get one you know enough LOL

Love that layout...

Glad you received your RAK... I'm still waiting for mine

Emine