I've been tagged by Sarah to tell you 7 not so well known things about myself
So, here we go:
1. I'm a native speaker in 3 languages: Polish, Esperanto and Dutch.
2. My parents did not own a car for environmental reasons.
3. When I was little, I was always late for school... it was just across the street. Now I'm always late for work...it's just 8 minutes on my bike.
4. I was never interested in drugs. I tried some marijuana once or twice but that was it. (yes, I grew up in the Netherlands..It's not that bad here...)
5. I'm addicted to news. When I wake up, I turn the TV-on and watch the news page on teletext. It's also the last thing before I go to sleep.
6. I know a lot of (useless) facts about The Eurovision Song contest.
7. I was a drum majorette for a couple of years, during elementary school and high school...that's very un-cool here in The Netherlands.
I've had a very busy week at work. Yesterday I've had a small scoop. I've found the colleague of the killed Korean reverend hostage. The Korean that I've found is also a reverend in the same church and he lost a good friend and he is afraid of the lives of the other hostages in Afghanistan (he knows 20 people of that group). The special thing about this interview was; that it was in Dutch, this Korean did his university in The Netherlands! I felt very sorry for him. I hope that the Korean hostages will be free soon!
Have a great weekend!