30 October 2007

I do my little turn on the catwalk

There is so much fun going on at Scrapinstyletv.com (SiS)! I'm organising the first crop for Dutch SiSters (members of SiS). We're having a crop at 17th November, there is already a lot of pre-fun going on at the message board. I can't wait till we meet in person!
I was struggeling with paint on a playingcard, that didn't work. Then I've asked for some help at SiStv. A couple of minutes later I've received a lot of suggiestions from other members, that heleped me a lot (I'm posting my first cards later this week). This webside and community rocks!

There is a new magazine about scrapping in the Netherlands ('Scrap van a-z'). It comes with a small scrap kit. Perfect for anybody that want's to start scrapping. I've made this simple layout with that kit; and guess what...it's been picked for this weeks catwalk at SiS! Gigi Kennedy, a fashionista at SiS picked it. It's the first time for me on the catwalk; and yes, it feels good!

This picture was laying around our house, waiting to be framed or scraped. It's a picture made in 2004, when Samuel was 6 month's, very busy playing with his toes.
Time flies.


'I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk'
;-)

9 comments:

StarrAltered said...

dude i'll totally have that song stuck in my head! cool LO! :)

Marieke Vermeulen said...

Your layout is great!

xxxMarieke

Erin said...

congrats on the catwalk!
love that cute little page!
song is now in my head too thanks!

Eminepala said...

Wooohoooo congrats sweetie.. WTG

I can't wait to meet you too ;)

xoxo
Emine

sally hanna said...

congrats on the catwalk!!!

good luck with organizing the crop.
xoxo

Eminepala said...

He hon

check out my blog ;)
You are one of the pay it forward winners

xoxo
Emine

*fauve* said...

Awesome,huge congrats girl!Lovely layout :D

Rachael said...

Love me some Right Said Fred!! :) Congrats on the catwalk!

I love that picture!! How adorable!

Gigi said...

hey sweetie!!!

just wanted to pop on over & say hello :)
& i LOVE your stuff!! post more!!!! :)

hope you are having a happy week!

xoxoxo

gigi