4 September 2008

36

I am, so busy this weeks, and this day was so packed with activities (at work and I had to go to a evening for 'new parents' at school) that I almost forgot my Birthday. But now I'm reading the many text messages, e-mails, facebook and Hyves messages that I've received during the day, thank you all!
I will celebrate with friend tomorrow.

Before I go, I would like to share this link to the website of Florence Bavinck. She's a great photographer and we had the opportunity to ask her for a photo shoot with the 3 f us. It was actually my B-day present for Rinse this year. I'm so happy with those pictures! I will share some more when we receive the prints.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday Silvia!

D@nielle said...

I am having the same couple of weeks so I know what you're talking about ;) Sorry I missed your birthday, I hope you had a great celebration and got spoiled by the boys !

Marianne Hope said...

I hope you had a wonderful Bday too. See you tomorrow!