26 March 2009

Today...

Today we went to the hospital to make an ultrasound of the baby. It was very impressive and detailed. The doctor told us a lot about the organs that we could see. Unbelievable! Since a couple of days I feel the baby moves stronger, now I could see how the moves look from the inside. It made me realise that the baby moves it's whole body (at this stage) when I feel it, I still don't feel separate kicks.
Well it was very impressive and beautiful and I'm very happy to know that the baby is doing fine.

4 comments:

Marianne Hope said...

so am I. Hope you are enjoying your time and the little one....

D@nielle said...

good news :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.