4 May 2007

Dutch Dare


This LO is one inspired by the Dutch Dare blog. It's the first time I've participated in this!
This weeks dare is to make a LO about your time, your week, your thoughts. How would you summarize the week behind you in one word?
Was there a major event you had been looking forward to? The requirements were: use one word to describe your week, to be the title of your lay out. Use ONE of everything else.
So I used one Basic Grey paper (blush Delish) for the background, One pice of paper (Hambly) One Journalingspot, One flower, One ribbon, One chipboard and One rub-on. Most of the supplies where from the ABFAB RAK I've received in the past two month's from my Happy Mail Girls. It was extra fun to scrap this!
So, I was planting a lot this past week. I love to work in the garden, it's so relaxing!
I've tried to reflect the feeling of working with plant's and dirt in the pices of paper. The one from Hambly, that I've used for the title is brown on the outside and black on the inside.

I'm looking foreward to attend a class tomorrow at The Creatie. It's about stamping :-)

2 comments:

Daffie Online said...

Love the design! Clean & Simple :-)

Staci Compher said...

I love this!!! the ribbon across the page with the flower, and the arrow!! awesome page!!