8 August 2008

8-8-8

Did you watch the Olympic games opening ceremony today? I've had tears in my eyes at the end of it. The ceremony was so impressive, so beautiful,
It also made me remember our journey to China in 1984 (I went there with my brother and parents when I was a kid). I had some mixed feelings to, because we know that peoples houses where demolished for making this all happen. I'm searching www.tudou.com the Chines videowebsite for video's made by the audience. I but couldn't find anything yet but official television video's.

So I have promised you a little giveaway. The random number generator chose these winners:
Jules, Charleen and Sally
Please send me your address and the cute little sweetener dispenser will be send to you (I found some cute little decorative tapes that I will add to). Congrats!

1 comment:

Essie said...

I did see the opening of the Olympic. Wouw! What a show! And what a lot of fireworks.

Congretz to the winners of your little giveaways.

Love, es