25 November 2009

vintage lego love


It gives me so much joy to see Samuel play with my good old Lego. I'm so happy that my parents didn't throw away those good old bricks! They are about 30 years old now, but my little guy does'nt see any difference. When I've opened the (demin) sack/playing blanket I've found some projects in it that I build being a kid, I remembered building them immediately when I saw them. It seemed like yesterday! After a good spin in the washing machine I passed everything to Samuel who's been playing with this Lego for many hours since then. Now that's good value for money!

2 comments:

Marcia Hamelijnck said...

Oh ja leuk! Ik heb ook al m'n lego nog! Die zal ik ook nooit weggooien!
P.S. Ik ben zwanger :-)!

D@nielle said...

die van mij spelen met de lego van mijn broertje van 21 ! 9 vuilniszakken hebben we moeten wassen en nog wil mijn oudste lego bijkomen, tja 21 jaar geleden was er nog geen star wars lego dus ja ....