9 July 2010

Etsy, I love Etsy


Rinse works for a morning radio show and has to be in the studio very early in the morning. I've found this shirt for him here. The fabric is very nice, soft and cool! This is great, since we've got tropical temperatures.

So the shirts (I've got myself a sweet doodled shirt) came in yesterday. Today this beautiful strap found it's way to our home. I'm so happy about the quality of the sewing and fabric.

I'm always happy with the products that I've found on Etsy. They are unique and made with a lot of love and care. Sometimes it takes ages to get here. But most of the times I've received what I've ordered super fast. The shirt and the straps are made by crafty people in the US, but I've already shopped in Lithuania and Canada.
What are your favourite finds on Etsy?
Its past midnight here in NL. I'm going to clean the kitchen...now it's cool enough to survive that!

No comments: