26 September 2010

Flowers #2


There are many returning posts in blogland. Very popular at this moment is the 'daily outfit', I love that kind of posts. Today I wanted to write something about this picture and then I remembered that I've already blogged something similar on august the 30th. Maybe this is going to be a returning topic on this blog then. I should do some research on the flowers that I buy, because now I can't tell you anything useful. Only that I've bought them yesterday at the local market and that I was a little shocked when the saleslady told me to put a drop of chlorine in the water. It felt very unnatural, but I did it. I'll keep you posted on the results of that. Hope your Sunday was wonderful!

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

I like this more than "daily outfit" posts ! These are pretty !